- Full day excursion. Duration: 8 hours
- Daily departures from October to April. Ask for departures during low season.
- Departures from Punta Bandera port (50 km from El Calafate): 9.30hs departure of the ship.
- Optional round-trip transfer from / to the hotel.
- Low difficulty walks. No age limit.
- Guide on board (Spanish / English).
- Photo service.
Price valid from March 1st until August 31st 2023 (in argentine pesos):
- Adults: $26.000
- Children 6 to 15 years old: $20.800
- Children from 0 to 5 years: Free
- Optional transfer to the Port: $6.000 per person *
* 0-2 years FREE OF CHARGE. Child does not have the right to take a seat in the transfer, the child must sit in the lap of the adult in charge. If you want the child to occupy a seat, you must pay the full transfer.
Right after departing from Punta Bandera, our guides will begin their personalized work to familiarize visitors with the environment. They will warmly host you to provide you with accurate information covering a wide range of subjects related to Geography, History, and Biology.
Toro Bay will be our first stop. Your guide will lead you through the woods along a 700-meter long pathway. The Andean-Patagonian forest is now ready to share its secrets with you.
Back on the ship, a welcoming hot cup of coffee is waiting for you.
Our second stop will be at Negro Mount where you will hike along a 1,000-meter long pathway. You will be hiking alongside a stream of pristine water until reaching a stone wall. Pause. Time to have your senses stirred up now.
Back on the ship, our next destination is the mesmerizing beauty of the Perito Moreno Glacier. As you will be cruising right in front of its 60-meter high wall of slowly moving ice, have your camera ready to take home some fascinating pictures of this colossal natural wonder. Keep an eagle eye: glacier calving may occur at any time!
On arrival at the floating dock, you step off the boat to do the walkways. There, your guide will arrange with you the departing time to cruise back to Punta Bandera. Take your time to walk and share your experiences with your group.
Back on the boat, we head for Punta Bandera, where the adventure began and where it is now to come to an end hoping you have had the most that Los Glaciares National Park can offer.